- Link your Twitter to your Facebook account. Save time: your Tweets will automatically populate to your Facebook wall, as shared by Jane Ginn of Sedona Cyber Link.
- "I increased my hits 30-50% by adding a video or photo link to my Tweets," said Megan Aronson of SedonaTV and Red Rock TV 16. Tweeting about Sedona? Megan says go to her You Tube channel and help yourself. www.youtube.com/user/sedonatv
- Use CalTweet as an event management tool. Sheryl, our fabulous hostess from HiltonSedona said she likes to use FutureTweets.com as well. The free service lets you schedule your Twitter messages, but no spam allowed!
- TweetStats.com is another handy tool for tracking your Tweets. For instance, TweetStats tells me that I rarely Tweet on Sundays, and hardly ever between midnight and 9 a.m. during the remainder of the week. Using this data, I could schedule Tweets using FutureTweets.com. That might help with building my European and African audience.
- Best Twitter tip of all: join us Thursday November 19 at 5:30 Shef's Bar at Los Abrigado Resort & Spa in Sedona. There will be complimentary appetizers, drink specials and Raffle prizes. Afterwards you can take a tour of the 19th Annual Red Rock Fantasy light show. Tickets are discounted this year" $5/adult, $2/child ages 5-12.
Stacey Wittig (Travelwriter) of Wittigwriter Marketing and Sales helps market small businesses using the internet, social media and plain ol' paper media including business cards, brochures and reports. Call her to discuss strategies for your business. 928-699-0696